Nevada Appellate Courts Advance Opinions for August 3, 2017
- Did the respondent properly seek the disclosure of public records by means of a writ of mandamus even though the regulation at issue and Nevada Administrative Procedure Act, NRS Chapter 233B, provide that the validity of a regulation may be determined in a proceeding for a declaratory judgment?
- Does NAC 453A.714(1), which governs the confidentiality of information concerning persons who facilitate or deliver medical marijuana services, exempt such information from disclosure under the Nevada Public Records Act, NRS Chapter 239, when the information is contained in medical marijuana establishment business licenses?
- What is the effect of a sale of real property situated in Nevada in violation of an automatic stay from the homeowners’ bankruptcy proceedings commenced in Texas?
- To what extent is a member of a limited liability company (LLC) protected in a negligence based tort action against the LLC?
- Under NRS 703.373(6) or any inherent authority, can the district court extend the deadline for filing the opening brief in a petition for judicial review of a public utilities commission decision?